With BarBeQue Man™
"BBQ Hints and Tips Page"
Great News Here In The Future....Brick and mortar going to be a reality! Having cultivated ideas and cooked thousands of recipes throughout the years I thought I could write and execute a great restaurant menu at a tavern who contracted my company. The food I prepared was world class and honestly too good for the clientele who frequented the gin mill! I felt in my heart that this gig was not going to work out so I finally listened to my gut this time and quit! But I proved I can make awesome food even with an inadequate kitchen setup they had me slaving in and where I had to equipt the space as well. That was a couple of months ago! Now I accumulated most of the equipment to build-out an eatery to highlight my ultra BBQ menu! Our new digs and menu will be larger than our catering menu featuring slab bacon, pork belly, our great wood smoked barbeque and Babs Cole Slaw recipe. Come on by, tell us you heard about it on our website and the first appetizer is on me! If you have any questions give me a call at 847 361 4BBQ.Thank God for the internet!! Now on to business, to set up your Signature Catering Event (we will bust our ASSES for you) for more information about our Gourmet Bar-B-Q Catering, or To Schedule An Interview With The Man, please contact us by simply clicking here or pick up the phone and call us at (847) 361-4BBQ. Our Pit to Your Lips. Please remember, Great Que Takes Time, It Cannot be Rushed!
BarBeQue Man™ Catering Menu
For Your Signature Events
This Months Tips and Hints....
· Make sure the meat is fully defrosted and do not place the meat directly on the grill after removing from the fridge. Let the meat sit on the counter while preparing your fire. It will be no more than 25-30 minutes.
· If marinating, pat dry the meat with paper towels so the meat cooks evenly.
· If using a water smoker or an aluminum pan in the grill, always use hot water. That way the water is already hot and able to steam. You are not wasting the fuels energy of heating cold water.
· Always use a thermometer to regulate the grill or pit temperature.
· If the cooker or kettle cooking temperature needs to be increased you must add lighted charcoal to the existing fire, do not add un-lit charcoal.
· Try not to lift the cover and peek unless you are adding lighted charcoal or basting. Wood chunks (if you are using them) and charcoal should be added at the same time that you baste the meat. The more you lift, the longer it will take to cook the food.
Please if you have any questions about this in-depth topic please contact us.
BarBeQue Man ™
BarBeQue Man™, Inc.
Mickey The BBQPUP was nearly 16 years old when he passed away.
Man did I love that dog!
[BarBeQue Man™ TIPS AND HINTS]
[BarBeQue Man™ RECIPES OF THE MONTH]
[TO BOOK YOUR CATERING EVENT BY THE BarBeQue Man™ ]
[HOME] [TIE DYE APPAREL] [HOT LINKS] [SERVICES] [ORDER BAR-B-Q SAUCE]
This page designed and hosted by ColDen Communications
Please visit NOVA PLAZA
Hi and thanks for visiting this cool place
© Copyright 1996-2021 BarBeQue Man™, Inc., all rights reserved.